We are very happy to let you know that the Ballroom is back in town.
We are conducting Covid –safe dances at the Ballroom each Saturday from 7.30 to 9.30pm for all members. Following strict Covid protocols, the Committee will provide recorded music with the aim to revise the many dances learnt in days gone by.
Entry fee will be $10 per person and please contact David our secretary, via his weekly email address, if you’d like to book a spot as numbers of participants are limited each Saturday.
The requirements for attendance:
• BYO drinks and nibbles - to be consumed at table only.
• No drinks from the refrigerator or kitchen on entry.
• Dancing from 7:30 to 9:30 (There will be no supper break nor any door prize draw but there will be breaks between dance brackets).
• Correct funds, $10 pp is preferred so to limit handling.
• Own agreed partner - need not be same household.
• Tables to be left as spaced by Committee. And max 4 per table. Please don’t move furniture.
• Sanitiser will be provided throughout venue.
• Wipes will be provided at end of the evening so that you can sanitize your table and chairs.
• Music will be provided by Committee (Regular usual Musicians are expected to resume in 2021 by which time we can hopefully return to more practical use and numbers).
• Dance with mask - unless unable to breathe whilst dancing with mask.
• Social distancing rules and other Covid normal rules to apply.
• If you have any cold or flu like symptoms (especially at this time of year when unlikely to be the flu) do not attend.
• Names and phone numbers to be recorded as per COVID requirements.